Love is a special bonding between two soul-mates. Valentine’s week is the week where the lovers celebrate different forms of love in a different way. Love doesn’t have to be only between couples, it can also be between siblings, cousins, friends and parents’.
Valentine’s day is celebrated for a week as Rose day, Propose day, Chocolate day, Teddy day, Promise day, Hug day and Kiss day. You can make the valentine’s week more special with different ideas for different days. Are you in confusion to select the best gift for your partner? Here are some of the gifting ideas for different days of Valentine’s week,
Rose is a symbol of love and purity. Celebrate this Rose day with a bouquet of red roses or send some romantic message to your loved ones.
- You can surprise your soul mate with a bouquet of roses with a particular message or you could pen down few words about them.
- You could also present a balloon with some beautiful love quotes all over it. Fill the balloon with some confetti’s if you want to skip writing those quotes.
- You could gift a handmade greeting to your soul mate which would comprise of the best moments with each other.
- If you want to gift something unique to your girlfriend, go for some floral scented perfumes.
To add on some extra romance, you could take your partner on a candle-light dinner date and spend some quality time with them. Here are some of the ideas as to how you could pop the question,
- You could surprise your partner with a beautiful ring hidden in a cake and propose them.
- You could also go on your knees to propose your partner with their favourite bunch of flowers.
- You could propose your soul mate with some handmade greetings or a collage as well.
You can make your chocolate day even more special by presenting a bouquet of chocolates to your other half. You could also bake a cake for your partner or make a DIY chocolate hamper. Confess your love to your partner by surprising them with some of their favourite chocolates. If you are a good cook, then you could also prepare some chocolate tarts or cookies. Cooking is one of the best ways that you could use to win anyone’s heart.
This day will probably be the only day where you would find all those huge teddy bears on the street. Gifting your girl with those huge huggable teddy bears would definitely make her day. This year, break all the stereotypes and gift your man these teddies.
Make your Valentine’s week even more special by promising to stand by your partner come what may. You could get your promises customized on the pillows, greetings, frames and mugs as well. You could also gift them a hamper with all the accessories he or she likes.
Hugging has many health benefits. Hugging your loved one would keep all their woes at bay. Greet your better half with a warm hug and spend some quality time with them.
Kiss day is celebrated as a token of love and affection. A kiss is an expression of love that signifies your affection towards your loved one. Steal a kiss or two and let them know how important you are to them.